Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Mouthed Shark and a Lanky Kid

In an effort to post more I am just picking a few images I have worked on this week to throw out there and share. The shark was actually my daughters idea so I can't take too much credit. Also got some great feedback from Jason Kim, one of my coworkers that I share an office with. Not sure why I drew the kid. He was originally standing next to a ghost that I promptly deleted once I scanned it into Photoshop. I often wish life had Photoshop functionality.

6 comments:

Stephen Anderson said...

Those are fun, Joe! jajaja! I actually interpreted the title to mean that the shark had eaten the lanky kid. jajaja! I love the water diffraction on the shark's back! It looks very convincing. muy bien hecho.

Scott C. Gwynn said...

So, I can't help but be really curious about the discarded ghost. Were he and the boy friends? What will the lanky kid do now that he's all alone? Anyway...

Love these. Especially the happy, bloody shark.

Aaron Ludwig said...

Deleting ghosts in real life would come in handy.

Joe said...

I think he was destined to be alone. I would never delete a ghost in real life....well, maybe if I had the option to ctrl z

Lauren O said...

I LOVE the big mouthed shark!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog. Wanted to say I love this shark (and the rest of your drawings here are very cool!)