Saturday, March 28, 2009

I MADE IT!!!!

I was super excited when Udon came out with this contest. I always loved the the game and the Darkstalkers character designs. I played it often in my younger years at the local burger joint. My Sasquatch entry will be in the Darkstalkers tribute book coming out later this year. I can't post my entry that got in as per the contest rules but I can post the one I started and was planning on submitting but never finished until the contest was already over. Enjoy my lateness.

8 comments:

The Rabidmilkman said...

This is great. I never played that game, but I've seen some of the cool character designs. Nice background also.

joverine said...

cool! can't wait to see the sasquatch
great style & colouring
and name...cuz joe's rule

Brandon said...

Great Blog Joe!

Ty Carter said...

That is sweeet!

El Fro said...

Oh sadness. I like this one more than the Sasquatch. A+ A+ A+ B- A+

Ken Chandler said...

Enjoyed lateness... check!
Awesome character Joe, slick colors and background too!

REM-Brant said...

I always got pummeled by the AI because I was too entranced watching the gorgeous animation. Can't wait to see your sasquatch!

Also, Morrigan changed me from a boy to a man.

joverine said...

thanks Joe :P
visit again anytime