Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Rakatakster


On weekend mornings my three year old daughter and I have drawing time while we watch cartoons. Sometimes she draws her own picture while I draw my own, she on occasion draws on my picture, and every once in a while just wants to tell me what to draw. No matter what the method we always have fun. Above is an image drawn by me but almost entirely, even down to the details, the brainchild of my daughter. She always names her characters too. This one is Rakatakster. I asked her why she is called Rakatakster and she just laughed at me like I was fool for inquiring...

16 comments:

oscar behrens said...

Exelente dibujo! la chica y el arma
dan un estilo muy bonito.

Brandon said...

Ask your daughter why the rabbit has a Band-Aid on, I'd really like to know, but only if she consents.

Anthony Holden said...

...yeah, what kind of idiot asks a question like that?

Jacob said...

She looks like a Rakatakster. Does the bunny rabbit have some kind if secret power hidden under thqt band-aid?

Meridth Gimbel said...

Hehehe! That cracks me up! Love this piece too btw! (The band-aides on the face are a nice touch btw!)

Sam Nielson said...

Awesome! Kids have the best ideas.

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle Marshall said...

ahah, great pic, and sounds like a great way to start a weekend

El Fro said...

This be Olson made goodness!

agnes said...

Just famous! nothing else to say^^
i like monsters to!
elo from france!

Javas said...

too cool for school!! keep it up master

Tatevik Avakyan said...

Love your designs!

cesc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon May said...

lol that is so funny. I love kids and the things they come up with.

Michael Mercer said...

Wow. There are reasons to have kids after all.

Ben Reynolds said...

haha..awesome story! That must be so fun drawing with your daughter! Love this, great job.